25 August 2006

Hello on this bank holiday weekend

Hello all you happy people.

Well today I picked my first corn and Cauliflower and large carrots. There are not many items left in my lottie at the moment so I am starting to plan the winter things. I am also trying a large pot for some late carrots and hope to keep off the carrot fly.

All my cauliflowers are doing well and so is my broccoli and the purple sprouting is not purple or sprouting very much yet, but we are not worried. I am hoping to get a green house as a combined birthday and Christmas pressie as they are only 1 week apart.

Thinking about Christmas already I hear you say. Yes and some of my pressies have already been brought. We are hoping to get them all before the end of September.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Doidge

No comments: