25 April 2006

Glorious Sunshine At Last....... Hurray



At last the weather we have all been waiting for, Sunshine and dry weather so we can do some really gardening. For me at least I love Spring with all the new life and green shoots etc coming up. I t makes Winter seem many months behind us and Summer too close.

I managed an hour at the lottie today what with work and home life I don't get enough time to do it all. I did some weeding and some tying up of the Raspberry canes which are now really getting a spurt on.

Can't wait to be able to eat them again this year. I don't have many but the new shoots are going to treble the amount I had last year.

I have planted a number of things this year including some flowers, not many but something to brighten up the Lottie in the Winter months. Just some colour at a drab time of year.

Anyway I have planted a lot of things in the Lottie already,:-
Onions, Garlic, Shallots, Carrots, Potatoes, Parships, Leek, Spring Onion, Lettuce, Parsley, Rosemary, Chives to name just a few.

I will post again tomorrow if I get chance.








No comments: