2 June 2006

Weed meet again.........

Hello All

I have been lottieing again today and found that the nieghbours have taken out their poppies and mine are still coming up with avengence.

Anyway I have found this year that most of my seedlings are not not coming up only 45% of the seeds put directly in have germinated and so I am now have to find more things to put in to cover the ground.

Last year we had 100% germination and I am not sure why it didn't happen again this year.
The tomatoes have produced 4 plants out of 50 seeds and the peas 100 put in have produced about 25 so I really don't think that we will have much to freeze this year. The only good thing happening this month is that the raspberries are going wild and I know we should have a bumper crop from them. So we do have some good things to think about.

My Runner Beans are none exsitant so I have had to resorting to buying from my local shop. They always have very good quality and always have a good crop from their stuff.

Anyway I must away and will post again this weekend.

Happy cropping this week

Yours Miriam

No comments: