7 May 2006

Hubby "Scarecrow Number 3" working at last......





Hello Happy Diggers

Hope the good weather has given you the chance to catch up on all those little jobs. And the big ones. As you can see the Hubby, Simon has been done and done some work at last. About time we all cry. But I think he should become Scarecrow Number 3 as he looks scary enough to me.


He has some very little work up till now me and mom have done most of it again this year. But we shall see what transpires over the year. He has done another row of potatoes and dug me some ground ready to plant the brassicas in later on this month. Cabbages and Cauliflowers, Sprouts and the such will all be planted in the ground below.






















He decided to get his own back on me for taking his photo and so it looks like I don't like getting my hands dirty, but I really had just stopped for a sec to have a break from the weeding.

Anyway the Lettuces are all coming up nicely and we should have some of them in the middle of June I am hoping if not earlier.
Anyway people

Good bye from the Sunny climbs of Smethwick and hope to hear from some of you soon

Happy Digging



2 comments:

bexsallotment said...

Is the garden fork there to keep hubby propped up hehe :)

mim said...

yes it is. He can't stand very well without something to balance with heheheheheh hahahahahah
mim